Monday, April 12, 2010

East Coast Dream Trip April 12 2010

I'm going on my dream trip to New York and Boston next week! This goes to show just how much better I feel this time around after my treatment in Houston... it will be five weeks this Friday since I had my high dose of Iridium, and next Sunday April 18 I will be off for ten days to NYC and Boston. I am so excited!!

I will be attending a Red Sox game while in Boston... Sunday 4/25 vs. Baltimore. If all goes well I'll be sitting in the Right Field Roof section of Fenway Park. That alone has been a dream of mine, but throw in a week in NYC - well, it can't really get any better.

I want to thank my amazing family and friends for making this possible, particularly Eileen & Ira who are allowing me to stay with them in NYC. Thanks to my wonderful Aunt Vicki I will be attending some Broadway shows while I am there :) I will also hopefully be able to indulge my other favorite sports team obsession while in NYC and attend a Liverpool F.C. game at the 11th St. Bar (L.F.C. fan headquarters in the U.S.A.). I think my schedule will allow for me to do this - wow, Red Sox and L.F.C. in the same trip! Next stop: Anfield, Liverpool :)

1 comment:

Jessica Butler said...

Are you going to wear your hat on the subway?