Friday, April 30, 2010

Update April 30 2010

I have a lot to say, both about my recent trip and what's happening now, but I may not be able to get it all in because I'm not feeling all that well at the moment. I will try...

As far as what's happening now, right before I went away I began to experience severe pain in my right shoulder and arm. This is what happened to me before I went to San Francisco. I was in pain the entire trip, unfortunately, which did not preclude me from having a great time. The pain, as it has done before, traveled through my neck and is now centered in my left shoulder and arm. I have also been getting headaches and experiencing trouble seeing; things like a lack of depth perception, double vision, etc. Yesterday I had a brain MRI to see what is going on. As soon as I know I will post it here. I'm going to stop now, I'll try to write more later.

No comments: